Cart is empty
Lab-on-a-Chip Cell Culture Incubator – LOC-CCI 1
- Lab-on-a-Chip Cell Culture Incubator
- Mini controller
- Interface kit for 4 and 8 Mini Luer at the short edges of the chip
- PEEK capillaries
The Lab-on-a-Chip Cell Culture Incubator – LOC CCI 1 enables to carry out cell-based assays in
microfluidic chips placed in this incubator to be easily mounted on a microscope stage. Microfluidic
chips can be directly placed in the frame that allows for the desired temperature on the chip due to
integrated heating elements. The fluidic interfaces are directly integrated in the Lab-on-a-Chip Cell
Culture Incubator – LOC CCI 1 to achieve an easy liquid supply and removal without interfering
with the optical detection zone.
Various kinds of applications can be facilitated on chip with the help of the Lab-on-a-Chip Cell
Culture Incubator – LOC CCI 1:
• CO2-independent microfluidic cell culture assays
• Cell-based microscopy assays
• Live cell imaging
Features that the Lab-on-a-Chip Cell Culture Incubator – LOC CCI 1 offers:
• Standard microtiter plate format; fits with all inverted microscopes having a 96 well plate holder
• Integrated heating system for excellent cell culture conditions.
• For standard cell culture no additional gas incubation necessary.
• Cell culture is comparable to standard CO2-incubator.
• Compatible with all standard microscopy slides and microfluidic chips in the format of a
• Microfluidic interface integrated allowing for liquid handling for long-time assays without
additional handling steps.
The fluidic operation of the Lab-on-a-Chip Cell Culture Incubator – LOC CCI 1 can be done
manually with a pipette or with connected pumps. Open cavities should be closed with Mini Luer plugs
(09-0551-0334-09) to avoid e.g. evaporation.
No posts found