Cart is empty
1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data.
Like most website operators, Genicity.com automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
· to customize your experience on the Website to your interests
· to ensure that you do not see the same advertisements or informational messages repeatedly, and
· to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Website.
You can learn more about how to delete or control cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
(c) Ad Serving.
Genicity.com uses third-parties for advertising and analytics for pages that we host. These third-parties may place cookies on Your machine, use web beacons, gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data to send to the United States in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising.
(d) Personal Information.
In order for You to use certain of the Services, You will be asked to provide Genicity.com certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date); (3) “Business Data” (such as the name of your corporation or limited liability company (LLC), the name and address of your corporation or LLC’s registered agent, the name and address of the directors and officers of your corporation or members or managers of your LLC, and the name of your trademark and the goods and/or services provided under such trademark); and (4) “Demographic Data” (such as Your gender and zip code). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Genicity.com may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Genicity.com . You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the Services.
(e) Information You Make Public.
The Website may contain features that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Genicity.com is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies.
Genicity.com analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Genicity.com better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Genicity.com is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Genicity.com may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Genicity.com does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
Genicity.com uses Your Contact Data to send You information about Genicity.com and Genicity.com’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. Genicity.com uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain Services and, when necessary, to bill You. Genicity.com uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time Genicity.com may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices.
Except under the following circumstances, Genicity.com will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
· Disclosure in Connection with Services. Genicity.com discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
· By Law or to Protect Rights. Genicity.com discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Genicity.com believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Genicity.com, third parties or the public at large.
· Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, Genicity.com may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM GENICITY.COM
By registering with the Website, you thereby consent to receive periodic email communications regarding the services. As part of registration, You may also elect to receive periodic email communications regarding special offers and other promotions (collectively, “Special Offers”). You may opt-out of receiving Special Offers at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each Special Offer; or (b) sending an email to INFO AT GENICITY DOT COM.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Genicity.com has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: February 27, 2013